Orientation for Graduate and Professional Students
August 28, 2021 | 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. ET | Bailey Hall.
A full recording of the event is now available below. Contact us if you have questions!
We will cover a variety of topics of interest to international students, including:
- Cornell history and traditions
- Activities at Cornell and in Ithaca
- Sources of support
- United States immigration law
- United States income tax
- Health and safety at Cornell
- Adjusting to academic culture in the United States
- Understanding Your Immigration Status
- Understanding the Basics of the US Tax System
- Cornell Police: Resources for Safety